[Early Work] You Are [Early Work] You Are

Very Good

I compliment on how you used the sunshine's reflects to make the lighthouse brighter or darker. The effect was brilliant. Great movie, and even though some people don't like music videos, I love 'em. Awesome.

RIP Mr. Rogers RIP Mr. Rogers

Very nice.

I still remember Mr. Rogers from when I was little... great tribute. Good job.

Saving Princess Zelda Ep1 Saving Princess Zelda Ep1

Nice Movie!

However, there is a lot of room for improvement.

a) Spell things right. Now, I know that on the Internet things like "u" instead of "you" are alright, but in a Flash movie, correcting grammer and spelling will make the movie better. For example, on an AIM chat, "i thnk u r dum!!!!!!111" would be perfectly fine, but that's frowned upon in a Flash movie.

2) A large file size for such a small movie. Please try to optimize the sound.

But otherwise, if you improve those two things, I see a promising series!

Newgrounds Museum Newgrounds Museum

As a (somewhat) newbie speaking...

Very nice! As a newbie who only knows so much about Newgrounds, let me say I leaned a lot, even about the stuff I thought I was an expert on. You, sir, are awesome. Nice job!

Wicked Negative One Wicked Negative One

Wow!

Atcually, the only bad part was the paint tool graphics and the some place's lack of sound. I finished it, and I thought it was great!

checkmate checkmate

Chess...?

Even though my overall is 4, that's just the average. This was an interesting movie, and even though it was short, I can just say: "I never knew you could do a checkmate that quickly!" I'd give it a 7, really, but I'm an average freak! O_o

Good show!